Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This and That


Our Convention Team, originally uploaded by Chez VH.

I've been awfully neglectful of the blog here lately. A lot more of my activity is presently on Twitter (and I'm working on stuff for Love2learn.net and for mater et magistra magazine).

A lot on my mind lately, including the tragic death of Michael Dubruiel. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

I'm also working on setting up a twice-a-month All-Things-Latin study group, which starts tomorrow afternoon. I'm revamping the younger kids' math (ordered a bunch of used SRA Math texts online yesterday) and looking forward to another family birthday next week (Terri turns 11 on Abe Lincoln's 200th birthday!).

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this picture of our Latin convention team posing with the trophy.

No comments: