Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy St. Joseph's Day

I've linked to several interesting posts relating to St. Joseph in my Google Reader page which you may enjoy reading. Sorry, but including all the links here takes too much time from family life right now. I'm trying to put my more polished efforts into Love2learn and keep in mind that Studeo is more of my "rough drafts and remembering-things" place as well as "my thinking spot".

In the meantime, I'd like to suggest that the feast of St. Joseph is a particularly appropriate day to pray for fathers: our own fathers, our husbands, dads in the military, dads who plug away faithfully at work all day, dads who struggle with addiction or depression, etc.

I'd appreciate it if you say a prayer for a few struggling dads that I've been praying for recently.

No comments: