Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Praying for a Miracle!

I've asked for prayers for my friend Katrina (my best friend from our homeschool days) a number of times over the year and I would like to ask for them once again. She is dying of a slow-moving form of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) and the situation is quite advanced at this point - she is in home hospice care.

She has recently asked for prayers for complete healing to Fr. Patrick "Paddy" Rager, a saintly priest who died of what sounds like the same form of ALS that Katrina has. He sounds like a really amazing man - you can read more about him here: Obituary: Patrick Rager / Catholic priest who was regarded as a living saint.

Would you please consider joining me in this prayer on Katrina's behalf?


2 comments:

Christine said...

Alicia, I will pray for Katrina. My mom died of ALS.

love2learnmom said...

Thank you so much!!!