Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Feast of the Annunciation!

Here are a few related tidbits...

My friend the Bookworm has started a new group blog on catechizing young children called First Heralds. I'm honored to be included as a contributing member, but at the moment can't think of a single thing to say. There's plenty to keep you busy in the meantime, though. :)

I tried starting the Impossible Novena on March 25th thinking a jump start wouldn't be a bad idea.

It didn't work.

I kept forgetting the intentions I had come up with, falling asleep without getting the prayers said, etc. I guess today was really meant to be the day because a new set of three intentions made themselves entirely clear.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

That's very funny - I did the same thing (and changed intentions as well)!

love2learnmom said...

That IS funny! :)