Monday, November 26, 2007

Bad Blogger

Not only have I not been blogging lately, but there are a whole slew of books I've read recently that I haven't managed to review or even blog about yet. I think a significant part of the reason is that I have reviewer burnout. Not the same thing as blogging burnout, but somewhat related. It can be pretty frustrating at times.

Anyway here are the books I've read or re-read in the last few months that I haven't covered yet. I'm hoping this placeholder will get me around to reviewing some of them some time soon:

_
The Harry Potter Series - (I just finished a re-read a week or so before the big fuss about J.K. Rowlings' various remarks in her visit to the U.S. I think I should post about this at some point.)

Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh (another re-read)

Waking Rose by Regina Doman (Also a re-read, sort of, as I did a read-through for Regina a number of years ago. Ria also finished this and she loved it.)

The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (just finished this one this morning)

I think there are a few others that I've posted about briefly on Studeo and finished reading, but not yet officially reviewed for love2learn. I hope to have a number of these pieces fall in place around the time that the new love2learn site goes up - which should be by the end of the year.

No comments: