Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Air and Space Museum


Air and Space Museum
Originally uploaded by Chez VH

South Dakota Air and Space Museum, Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota

Terri says: "I liked the gift shop because it was really big. The planes were huge - it was really fun seeing them even though we couldn't go inside. I wish we could.

I liked the exhibits inside. It was fun going inside that airplane thing."

Bernie says: "It's cool and awesome. And I liked the gift shop."

Kate says: "The airplanes are really big and also I liked the rocket and the helicopters. That's it. Wait. I also liked the thing that Terri said."

More photos here

The part Mommy liked best was a flyover of four airplanes that included a B-2 Spirit - it looked like something out of Star Wars flying overhead.

No comments: