Lisa at a Joyful Chaos is hosting a "Thankfulness Carnival" every Thursday during the month of November. I like it.
10 things I'm thankful for.
1. The Catholic Faith.
2. Being alive. I'm a 5th child born in the early 70s. Thanks Mom.
3. The man of my dreams, who, most fortunately, asked me to marry him about 15 years ago. It's so neat to have married someone similar in faith, education and interest in learning and knowing (not to mention willing to put up with me!). Life is never short on laughter, conversation, music and learning.
4. Family and family and more family. Six kids, six siblings, countless in-laws, 36 nieces and nephews, etc. etc. Never a dull moment.
5. Our homeschool co-op, which has really turned into a small faith and learning community for us. Latin classes, science experiments at the river, Shakespeare readings, apologetics discussions; friendship and camraderie - SO much to be grateful for.
6. Thomas Aquinas College - hardly a day goes by when I'm not grateful for what I received there. I was strongly reminded of that last night when John and I attended a local function for the college in Milwaukee. It was such a pleasure to see the president of the college, Dr. Dillon, and his wife again. They're such terrific people - so humble, so faithful, so dedicated.
7. All of the amazing people God has brought into my life.
8. The printing press.
9. The internet.
10. My dishwasher. :)