Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Age Quod Agis Gets Around

Ria, circa 1994
My little post about my New Year's Resolution awhile back has taken some interesting turns as several bloggers have recently discussed how they have applied it to their own lives. At the time I didn't even explain what it really meant to me. The picture I have in my head is this:

I had recently discovered this motto in the book Lunch Bag Notes (from Loyola Press). I was at the library by myself - my husband stayed home with the kids. I always have a tendency to feel guilty and rush through these things, (gotta hurry, gotta hurry) but this time I thought "What am I doing?" - I'm running myself ragged. There's nothing wrong with slowing down and enjoying the process a little more of selecting books for my family's education, etc. etc. Do what you are doing!

Anyway, here are some links to other moms' thoughts on Age Quod Agis.

Willa R.
Karen E.
Danielle Bean

No comments: