Monday, October 18, 2010

A Few Photos from our Seminary Tour

originally posted to Chez VH, October 2010



The Staircase, originally uploaded by Chez VH.
I just love this picture. It's one of two staircases on either side of the main seminary entrance.



Staircase to the Cupola, originally uploaded by Chez VH.
Does this look unreal? I have to admit that I was a little hesitant to climb it. I convinced myself, because it's not as "bad" as the Holy Hill tower, but then again, this one is wooden and there's just so much *space* around you! It was well worth it. :)



A Step Back in Time, originally uploaded by Chez VH.
Okay, last picture, I promise. I do have a few more shots on flickr for those who might be interested.

We just loved this old gym at the seminary. Looks like something out of an historic sports film (I'm thinking of Hoosiers in particular) - and it's still in use! Gorgeous!

No comments: