Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy All Saints Day!


DSC_3387.JPG, originally uploaded by Chez VH.

I'm not always long on ideas for celebrating All Saints Day - especially since our homeschool group's All Saints' Day party is long over (and especially when All Saints Day falls on a busy Sunday after having company over for Halloween), but we did come up with this idea this morning - and I liked how it worked out. We have a flash card chart up on one wall which happened to be standing empty this morning and so we collected all the holy cards we could find to fill it. I rather like how it turned out!

4 comments:

M.E. said...

Yes, that's very cool! Do you remember where you got the chart? Or, maybe you made it??

love2learnmom said...

Thanks! I think I found it at a Teacher Supply store.

Melanie Bettinelli said...

oooh I like that. Very cool visual effect.

Karen Edmisten said...

I love it, too!