Sunday, October 05, 2008

Great News about Sara!

For those who have been praying for my cousin's daughter Sara, who was in a terrible car accident last month, I have a happy update. Although Sara has a long way to go on the road to recovery, there are some very encouraging signs of improvement!
Sara is now communicating with her family and doctor cognitively rather than reflexively. By this I mean that when asked, she has squeezed her doctor’s hand. She is also using her right eye to communicate a yes/no response via blinking.
Thank you for all your prayers and keep them up! :) (This is a picture of my cousin with Sara taken some time ago.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear it. We will continue to pray for her.

Sweetness and Light said...

Oh that is good news, continuing prayers here too!