1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Taking care of a sweet little newborn who was having extensive medical testing right around this time ten years ago because of an enlarged kidney that showed up during a prenatal ultrasound. Although we did follow-ups at Children's Hospital every year or so for a number of years, everything came up clear each time and no surgery was ever needed.
Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Cleaning up for a house guest arriving tonight.
2. Finish my reading for tonight's catechism discussion.
3. Ask permission to put up one more library book sale sign in front of a local business.
4. Get some basics done on the kids' school (though it's a really odd day today).
5. Open a savings account for my daughter.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Put together a college fund for the kids.
2. Pay off our mortgage and set finances up so that John could stay home with us to work on schooling and interesting projects.
3. Support some of the great authors and publishers out there by buying loads of their books to donate to schools and libraries and such.
4. Donate substantially to some great educational institutions/organizations.
5. Invest in some worthwhile educational publishing projects like this.
Three of my bad habits:
1. Skimming instead of reading thoroughly (particularly on the Internet).
3. Paying too little attention to personal appearance.
Five places I have lived:
1. Seattle area
2. Silicon Valley, California
3. Santa Paula, California
4. San Diego area
5. Southeastern Wisconsin
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Receptionist/secretary in numerous situations
2. Library worker at TAC
3. Cooking and cleaning at the priest's residence at TAC
4. Teaching at a small parent-run school (7th and 8th grade Math and History and 10th grade religion)
5. Typing in books and magazines for a typesetter that I'm related to (this stuff was great Catholic reading - I got to do a number of issues of Homiletic and Pastoral Review and some great titles from Ignatius Press!)
You're tagged if you like.