Saturday, March 01, 2008

A Whole Week?

I have no idea when the last time was that I went an entire week without posting on Studeo. It's partly that I've been better (though still not perfect by any means - I don't think that will happen here) about keeping up with our Learning Notes over at Age Quod Agis.

I'm sure it has SOMETHING to do with the fact that I'm taking a page out of Margaret's book by completely turning off the computer during the a.m. on school days.

Thanks to our tax return, we spent most of our energy today picking up some supplies for some house projects (mostly installing an attic ladder and putting in some boards so that we can actually use the space for STORAGE - yippee!) and, after fifteen years of sleeping on a mattress on the floor, we're getting a "real" bed. Happiness!

Love2learn is plugging along nicely at the new site and I have some reviews (especially the apologetics DVD Common Ground and the book Reading the Saints: Lists of Catholic Books) which may be posted there as soon as later tonight. I'm also looking forward to some artistic improvements on the new site in the near future.

No comments: