Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Ubiquitous Meme

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? Donald O'Connor's daughter (well, I should probably explain that that's where my parents discovered the name - I wasn't named in her honor - and she was a friend of my sister when my family lived in Los Angeles before I was born).

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Not sure exactly - probably when I watched Joyeux Noel.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Usually no, because I'm in too much of a hurry.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Genoa Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep.

6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Some.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Probably not. I think I'd be more likely to sky-dive.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Mocha Almond Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually, but most of my shoes don't have laces

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Kind of

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Edy's (a.k.a. Dreyer's on the West Coast) Vanilla Bean

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I have no idea.

15. RED OR PINK? Probably pink. It depends.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I hate these kinds of questions.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? That's really hard to say. There are many people I love who are far away or gone.

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing gray shorts and no shoes at the moment.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? two oreo cookies with a glass of milk

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the shower going upstairs

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A nice soft shade of green.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Baking bread, bacon, orange blossoms, oh, lots of things.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Weellll - I don't usually watch a lot of sports but we'll definitely be tuning in to see the Packers on Sunday!

25. HAIR COLOR? brown

26. EYE COLOR? blue

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? definitely

28. FAVORITE FOOD? good sourdough bread

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I really don't like horror, but I enjoy suspense.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Stranger than Fiction

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Probably summer, until you get the buggy, muggy late summer, then I'm totally ready to be done.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? yes

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Too many books to list here.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? An oriental rug print.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? laughter of children, good music, rustling leaves when you can't hear anything else

39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? Beatles, definitely.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hmmm. Depends on how you define home. Where I grew up (California) is about as far away as I've been from where I live now. But not really vice versa, as I've been on the East Coast too.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I like to organize things, though I'm definitely not always well-organized.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington State

I tag Katrina

No comments: