This is exactly what I'm in the mood for today. :)
1.First Saint you "met"?
Hard to say, but the earliest I remember were the stories of Saints Agnes and Cecelia in little books from Daughters of Saint Paul which I found in our school library when I was in first grade.
2. Favorite Saint(s)?
Very tough for me too, there are so many. Here are a few that come immediately to mind: St. John the Evangelist, St. Patrick, St. Maximillian Kolbe, St. Matthew, St. Francis, St. Therese, Blessed Damien, St. Claude de la Colombiere, St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Philip Neri, Blessed Teresa of Calcutta. I'm sure there are others too.
3. Patron saint for the year?
4. Favorite book by a saint?
On the Incarnation by St. Athanasius
5. Saint book you are reading now?
A book about Solanus Casey.
6. Favorite movie of a saint?
A Man for All Seasons
7. Favorite Autobiography/Biography of a saint?
The Confessions by St. Augustine
8. Favorite novel/book of a saint?
St. Francis of Assisi by G.K. Chesterton
9. Saint (besides your favorites) you'd want to meet?
I have to think about this longer. This is a tough question!
10. Saint you look to for help?
St. Anthony (lost things), St. Joseph (safety during house projects - especially when we were re-doing so much of our old house on our own a number of years ago)
11.Favorite saint quote?
"Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
12. Favorite Holy Card?
I don't have just one favorite. We have a stack of beautiful old cards with paper lace edges from missals we've picked up at rummage sales and some that belonged to John's great aunt.
13. Favorite story of a saint?
Just about anything related to St. Francis of Assisi. Especially after reading Chesterton's biography of him.
14. If you could go anywhere on a pilgrimage to a saint's homeland, where would it be?
15. Any Blesseds or Venerables that you would like to become canonized?
(I'm gonna cheat and add some that I don't think are even "Venerable" yet):
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
Venerable John Henry Cardinal Newman
If you're in the mood too, please consider yourself tagged.