Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The DarwinCatholic Top 100 Films Meme

Go to the AFI Top 100 list and pick (this wasn't easy!):

1) Your favorite five movies that are on the list.

Casablanca

It Happened One Night

North by Northwest

The Philadelphia Story

Ben Hur

2) Five movies on the list you didn't like at all. (I'm sure some of these reveal my lack of sophistication and good taste - also these are based on last time I saw them, it is possible I would see them differently today.)

Forrest Gump

E.T.

Dances with Wolves

Citizen Kane

Psycho

3) Five movies on the list you haven't seen but want to.

Lawrence of Arabia

The Bridge on the River Kwai

On the Waterfront

The Grapes of Wrath

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

4) Five movies on the list you haven't seen and have no interest in seeing.

(I couldn't come up with five)

Silence of the Lambs

Pulp Fiction

M.A.S.H.

5) Your favorite five movies that aren't on the list. (These were the first five "favorites" I could think of - I'm sure there are others.)

A Man for All Seasons

Groundhog Day

Spanglish

Gladiator

I Confess

As found on DarwinCatholic

1 comment:

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

I *so* agree with you in many of these!! I have watched the Bridge of the River Kwai many times! (Not for littles though).