Go to the AFI Top 100 list and pick (this wasn't easy!):
1) Your favorite five movies that are on the list.
It Happened One Night
North by Northwest
The Philadelphia Story
2) Five movies on the list you didn't like at all. (I'm sure some of these reveal my lack of sophistication and good taste - also these are based on last time I saw them, it is possible I would see them differently today.)
Dances with Wolves
3) Five movies on the list you haven't seen but want to.
Lawrence of Arabia
The Bridge on the River Kwai
On the Waterfront
The Grapes of Wrath
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
4) Five movies on the list you haven't seen and have no interest in seeing.
(I couldn't come up with five)
Silence of the Lambs
5) Your favorite five movies that aren't on the list. (These were the first five "favorites" I could think of - I'm sure there are others.)
A Man for All Seasons
As found on DarwinCatholic