Monday, September 24, 2007

Numbers with Frank

Frank has been very interested in numbers and measurement recently. We often giggle at his use of "last year" for anything that seems to him like a long time ago - like the day before yesterday. :)

One morning NOT so very long ago, Frank climbed into bed between John and I while we were still trying to catch a few Zs. He said, "Mommy! How much is dis?" and I turned my head to find ten fat little fingers held up right before my eyes. "Ten," I answered sleepily. He answered with great enthusiasm: "Wow! That's a lot of stuff!!!"

A little while later (he had previously locked the door on his way out) he knocked on the door asking for me. "I want to measure you," he declared.

1 comment:

arlawless said...

We often giggle at his use of "last year" for anything that seems to him like a long time ago - like the day before yesterday. :)


Frank's Uncle Stephen had a good chuckle when I read this part aloud (as did I). :-)