Monday, July 23, 2007

Now I Can At Least Check Google Reader Again...

since I've finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I was afraid of stumbling across too much information as there were quite a few posts about HP on my list.

I would say that it was, on the whole, satisfying (certainly nothing like the last book of Series of Unfortunate Events ... ugh!). More than that will have to come later.

What did you all think?

Here are a few of the posts I'd like to catch up on (these aren't necessarily reviews of the last book - I wasn't taking any chances!):

Harry Potter and the Libation Bearers
A Father's Academy
It Came. I Read. I Loved It.
I Finished!
The Kind of Harry Potter Criticism I Can Respect
An Article by Thomas Hibbs (via Amy Welborn)
Yeah, we're still reading

And of course I'll be checking out what Nancy has to say once she posts her comments

No comments: