Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award

I haven't managed to blog much lately - too tired and too busy. Really there's too much to blog about rather than too little!

I did get nominated for a Blogger Reflection Award by Margaret Mary Myers and wish to thank her for her kindness. :)

Here are some bloggers whose reflections on life I particularly enjoy reading...

Suzanne Temple

Kristen Lawrence

Alice Gunther

Mr. and Mrs. Darwin

Crimson Wife

Sorry - too tired and lazy at the moment to write up lovely descriptions of each one. We're in the throes of organization and school planning around here.

3 comments:

Suzanne Temple said...

Oh hey, thanks!

Crimson Wife said...

Wow, thanks! That really means a lot to me as you are one of the Catholic home educators whom I've found to be an inspiration as we've started our homeschooling journey.

Kristen Laurence said...

Thank you very much, Alicia! You have no idea how timely this is - you should check to see if you have wings today! (And I'm quite sure it was no coincidence that I read it late.)