Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Marian Meme

Margaret Mary tagged me for the Marian Meme.

Favorite Image of Our Lady: Our Lady of Guadalupe

Favorite Marian Feast: The Queenship of Mary (also our anniversary)
Favorite Marian Hymn: Regina Caeli in its various manifestations. Here are a few online samples: simple chant version (with a nice video) another chant version, there's a four-part version that I absolutely love, but I can't remember the composer and wasn't able to find it in a brief search online and I also like the version sung in the movie The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.
Favorite Place(s) of Pilgrimage: (that I've actually been to!) - The Basilica of the National Shrine of Our Lady Help of Christians (Holy Hill) and Our Lady of Peace Shrine
Favorite Devotion: The Memorare
Consider yourself tagged if you're so inclined.

No comments: