Thursday, January 04, 2007

Reverse Meme - Your Favorite Things

I picked up this meme from Sherry at Semicolon. Readers can request a letter (in the comments box) and write a list of ten things they love that begin with that letter. I was assigned the letter "H". Please comment if you'd like to try a letter.

The Letter H (not in any particular order)

1. Happiness (heehee)

2. Hot Tubs

3. Holidays AND Holy Days

4. History

5. Homeschooling

6. Hobbits

7. Humor

8. Help

9. Home, Homer, Homers and Homer Price

10. Heaven!

Of course I always have to think of more things later...

Heretics by G.K. Chesterton
Hokusai
Hot Cocoa
Hummus
Herb Bread
Holy Father
Holy See
Honey
Hope!
Hitchcock
Hummingbirds
Honeysuckle

5 comments:

Ria said...

I want to try it!!!!!!!!!! Can I have a letter please???

love2learnmom said...

I give you an "N". (I feel like King Azaz).

eve said...

I've never done a "meme" before. I think this would be a good one to start with. I'll take a letter too please. :)

love2learnmom said...

Okay, how about "P". (By the way, I really like your crucifix.

eve said...

Thanks for the letter, I've completed my list.

I picked up the crucifix from the "Christian Symbols" page at "24K Gold Graphics"... http://www.goldclipart.com/24k/shines17.htm