I couldn't resist. Dawn still had "Q" left in her list, and you know how much I love word games. "Q" sounded like an interesting challenge. So here goes...
1. The Queenship of Mary - a lovely feast and teaching about Mary, but also our wedding anniversary.
2. The Quiet Man - a movie set in Ireland, with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara - and one of my favorites.
3. Quiet - Moms never get quite enough of it.
4. Quality, and sometimes also Quantity (such as time spent with my children).
5. Questions - from children, students, friends - always an occasion for learning.
6. Quotes - inspirational, "kiddie quotes" et al.
7. Queen Anne's Lace - we see quite a bit of this during the non-winter months on walks near our house.
8. Quilts - I admire those who make them, but have not any such skill myself. I pick them up at rummage sales and find them cozy and inviting.
9. Quo Vadis - I haven't seen the movie or read the book, but appreciate the story anyway. I found that part of the Pope John Paul II movie quite interesting.
10. Quaint places - like quiet country roads. It's something I really love about Wisconsin - having beautiful drives to get to many key places in our lives.
Thanks, Dawn, that was fun. :)