Thursday, January 18, 2007

Clean-up Time


Christmas Tree Ornaments
Originally uploaded by Chez VH.
Well, we had the last of our three January birthdays yesterday, so the tree came down today. (The nativity set always stays up until Terri's birthday in mid-February). I liked this picture of some favorite ornaments that are almost-packed. The angel-photo in the corner is Ria from our first Christmas card after she was born. We had a bunch of cute photos from the angel-shoot, so I used pieces from old Christmas cards to turn two of them into an ornament. This was following after a tradition my grandma started of making photo-ornaments for each of the grand-kids. That yellow Christmas tree contains a photo of me! (Unfortunately I haven't managed to keep up the tradition, so far, with any of the other kids.

No comments: