Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Library Tree

Library Tree
Library Tree,
originally uploaded by Chez VH.
Here's a real picture of the Library Tree. I brought all the kids in to see it earlier today and take pictures. The librarians got a pretty big kick out of our invasion.

Not much time for "real" blogging just now, though I've had some wonderful books to keep me company lately. I got stuck for several hours this afternoon with Mike Aquilina's Fathers of the Church (Our Sunday Visitor) at the brake shop. Poor me. :)

I'm also plugging through Josef Pieper's Abuse of Language, Abuse of Power. I love returning to Plato again after so many years (we studied a number of his dialogues Freshman year at TAC). This makes me think it would be worth tackling one or two with our co-op teens some day.

No comments: