Thursday, September 21, 2006

Geography Meme

from The Map Guys - I got tagged by my son.

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there
Caddie Woodlawn's House, her attic

2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
Greece - history, architecture, culture, scenery, food, and lots more

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
This one is really hard. I can't seem to pick just one. Some of them I probably wouldn't want to stay in very long! I'd like to peek into the following places: a 13th century cathedral under construction, a peek inside the university at Alexandria in the 2nd century BC, Noah's Ark, Saint Thomas More's home and a stop along the Underground Railroad.

4. A Place You Know a Lot About (kind of)
Troy

5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Central Asia

6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
Tatooine

I tag Molly, Nutmeg, Sharon, Ana and Cay, if they happen to notice.

No comments: