Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Five Things Meme

Margaret tagged me and, no, I haven't done it yet. I'm afraid most of this is frightfully boring.

Five things in the freezer:
1. 1/2 a bucket of mint chocolate chip ice cream
2. 1 chicken and cheese chimichanga
3. lots of blue ice
4. some coffee
5. ravioli

Five things in my closet:
1. photos
2. slides (I inherited my family's slides - mostly 60s and 70s)
3. letters John and I sent to each other after he graduated and I had two years left at TAC (a LOT of letters - we wrote nearly every day and seldom talked on the phone)
4. my guitar and two violins that John inherited but we've never used
5. plenty of clothes including a full "line" of girls' dresses - esp. Christmas and Easter

Five things in my car:
1. a broken tape & CD player/stereo (boy do I miss it!)
2. A VCR unit a neighbor gave us that's a little on the fritz
3. a golf umbrella
4. my winter gloves (still - might as well keep them there now)
5. empty gatorade bottles

Five interesting things in my backpack:
I'm not currently using a backpack - I'll go with my purse
1. Gospel, Catechesis, Catechism by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
2. The Mind and Heart of the Church Wethersfield Institute - I often get through little books faster because I can keep them handy in my purse when I'm out and about - it may be obvious to some by now that my copy of Everlasting Man - an older hardcover - doesn't fit very well into my purse - maybe next time I need to buy an TEM-sized purse
3. neat 3-part, but small notebook from the "Real Simple" line at Target - that I usually forget to use - but has been very handy in times of extra craziness and business
4. Old World Wisconsin membership booklet (we visited this afternoon and had to get a new family pass)
5. receipt from the dentist from the Map Guy's tooth extractions on Monday

I tag my sister-in-law

No comments: