Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Quote Meme

Just found this on Karen E.'s blog and had to give it a try. You go to the Random Quote Generator and pick out the first five that speak to you...

"I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him."
Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."
Frances Willard (1839-1898)

"To be mature means to face, and not evade, every fresh crisis that comes."
Fritz Kunkel

"The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else."
Umberto Eco (1932-) Travels in Hyperreality

"
Humor is a rubber sword - it allows you to make a point without drawing blood."
Mary Hirsch

1 comment:

Karen Edmisten said...

It was fun, wasn't it? I love quotes.