Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Kids Must Love My Way of Thinking...

You probably know that I was homeschooled for high school, but you may not know that my husband attended a top-notch classical academy for junior high and high school. (It's been quite interesting to compare both of our experiences while planning for our own family's education.) Anyway, I was going through some of his old papers yesterday (trying to sift out some portion of it for the circular filing cabinet) when I found a project he had written on the 17th century English poet John Donne. I felt a twinge of jealousy that he got to study Donne in high school, but my mind immediately turned to happier thoughts of creating literature assignments for Ria. She'll thank me some day. :) (Actually, I suspect she'll like the reading, though not necessarily the writing.)

No comments: