Monday, February 27, 2006

Memed again

Nutmeg got me again...

The 7x7 Meme

Seven Things to do Before I Die...

Watch my children make their way into the world in their own ways and make it a better place.
Read all the books I own
Spend a lot of time in Europe
Go on a long old-fashioned train ride with sleeping compartments and dining cars
Travel to other places too
Attempt to write a children's book
Meet my godfather once before he dies

Seven Things I Cannot Do...

Keep a perfect house
Keep my desk clean
Juggle
Cartwheels
Keep a strict schedule
Avoid chocolate
Enjoy flying

Seven Things That Attract me to my Better Half...

loyalty
kindness
understanding
sincerity
sense of humor
tolerance of my quirks
spontaneity

Seven Things I Say...

Holy cow!
Well, actually...
I LOVE that book!
Dear! I need some help!
You've got to get your essentials done.
If you want to make that noise, go in another room.
Daddy's home!

Seven Books I Love...

Anything by Chesterton
Anything by Hilda Van Stockum
Mama's Bank Account by Kathryn Forbes
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The New Testament
The Catechism of the Catholic Church
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

Seven Movies I Love...

Pride and Prejudice (A&E)
The Quiet Man
The More the Merrier
The Philadelphia Story
Spanglish
Groundhog Day
Ben Hur

The book and movie lists are really hard and might turn out differently any given day of the week. The movie list, in particular, might strike some as odd. These are ones that touched me personally and that I tend to get more out of every time I go back to them.

If you like doing this sort of thing, consider yourself memed by me.

No comments: