Friday, January 13, 2006

Catholic Homeschool Companion


Here is the new cover art for the Catholic Homeschool Companion. I think it's supposed to start shipping in about two weeks. I'm really excited to get my hands on a copy, partly because I have an essay in there sharing thoughts and experiences on homeschooling highschoolers (based largely on my own experience as a homeschooled student), but also because it's filled with essays by lots of different people on homeschooling. I tend to enjoy writings of people sharing their wisdom and experience with education more than that of "the experts."

It's neat to see some familiar "faces" in the table of contents; a friend from my old San Diego homeschool group (hard to believe we left there almost eight years ago), one of our local homeschool Dads and lots of people that I've had the privledge of getting to know via the Internet over the years.

No comments: