1. Defend your favorite politician or public figure for doing the same thing you criticized their opponents for.
2. NEVER let your children associate with anyone that you don't totally match up with in religion, ethnicity, economic background and opinions about modern culture.
3. Make major life decisions based on "end times" scenarios.
4. Ask a pregnant woman to offer up her labor for a special intention.
5. Assume a childless couple is deliberately avoiding pregnancy and lecture them on the evils of birth control.
6. Assume that you can do no wrong provided that you attend Daily mass, wear your scapular and say the Rosary every day.
7. Assume that other people who do the above mentioned things are infallible.
8. Insist that Science has no bearing whatsoever on how we understand the book of Genesis.
9. If you homeschool your children, let people know that "your children don't need to be rocket scientists" and that "they're better off doing nothing at home than going to public school."
10. Give religious books you've never read to fallen-away Catholics as an evangelization tool.
11. Be more Catholic than the Pope.
12. At church, glare at people who have noisy children or who aren't "properly" dressed.
13. Superstitiously believe that every little coincidence relating to a possible decision is a sign from God - and be sure to share these "signs" when explaining your decision to others.
14. Forward all the chain letters, urban legends and dire warnings that come into your e-mail box.
15. Be sure to ignore Christ's teachings in the Gospels - especially "Love your neighbor as yourself."