Friday, January 08, 2010

Ancient History

John just transferred some old files from floppy disks so that they wouldn't be lost forever. One of them was a resume of mine from about 1994. This is what I had listed under "program knowledge":
WordPerfect 4.2/5.0
WordStar 6.0
Computer Associates Acct. Software
Maximizer Management Software
Q & A Database
Lotus 1-2-3 Spreadsheet Program
None of these names have crossed my brain in many years, though most of the companies are apparently still in business today. I loved WordPerfect in the past, maybe I should give it a try again. Microsoft Word always manages to give me a headache.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Do you have Microsoft Word 2007? If not, you might want to get it. It is truly incredible and extremely user friendly. It is head and shoulders above it's predecessors.